Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints

Chockstone Forum - General Discussion

General Climbing Discussion

Topic Date User
551m or Balls to you 10-Feb-2005 At 7:48:51 PM Onsight
>Did you not take photos of an illegal ascent of the ANZAC bridge in Sydney
>Simon?
Gosh, who, me? I would never... Er, OK, you got me there... but it wasn't like I knew they were planning to climb it or anything. I was just wandering around Glebe w my camera at 4am one day, as I do, and there were these crazy guys doing something weird, so I thought I'd take a few pics, like in case they were needed for evidence or something... (was years ago mind you, pre Sept 11, would be a different story now).
>I say give these guys the chance. Real adventures are made from
>this sort of stuff. Climbing has always been inhabited by the more extreme
>elements of socitey - the ones that tend to lurk around the edges of legailty!
I guess I tend to agree, to an extent... and if you note closely what I said it was the spraying about it that I was commenting on, not... (you fill in the gaps). But now you've got me to spray publicly about the Glebe thingo, I'd like to withdraw my comments to Dried Rat (with my apologies, and put me down for a copy of the vid).

I guess my comments stem from a general concern about some of the things that are discussed here, and on other forums (publicly) from time to time. I suspect that now - and in the future - web forums are likely to be the primo place for authorities to find out about any of those few things that are potentially likely to damage our "cause" (mostly access I guess). Because you never know when Big Brother

[Note: a section of this post has been confiscated to be used as evidence. Reference DPP 54662-21351. Please resume normal discussion]

Anyway, I reckon it would be great if we could get access to Ball Pyramid some day, assuming it’s appropriate. Would like to be kept informed.

Gosh, what happened there?

There are 62 replies to this topic.

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.

Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints