Goto Chockstone Home

  Guide
  Gallery
  Tech Tips
  Articles
  Reviews
  Dictionary
  Links
  Forum
  Search
  About

      Sponsored By
      ROCK
   HARDWARE

  Shop
Chockstone Photography
Australian Landscape Photography by Michael Boniwell
Australian Landscape Prints





Chockstone Forum - Find Climbers

Find Climbers In Your Area

Author
Canberra Climbers
ajmit3
13-May-2021
9:35:43 AM
Hi anyone out there ? I am looking to ideally be trad mentored in exchange for a beers.

On serious note looking for someone fun and safe to do some climbing, whatever it is.
Cheers !

ajfclark
Online Now
19-May-2021
5:02:32 PM
On 13-May-2021 ajmit3 wrote:
>Hi anyone out there ? I am looking to ideally be trad mentored in exchange
>for a beers.
>
>On serious note looking for someone fun and safe to do some climbing,
>whatever it is.
>Cheers !

One Day Hero lives in Canberra, knows a lot about climbing and likes beer.
One Day Hero
20-May-2021
8:05:09 AM
On 19-May-2021 ajfclark wrote:
>One Day Hero lives in Canberra, knows a lot about climbing and likes beer.

You must have skipped the bit where he's looking for someone who's "fun".

I sympathize with how tricky it must be to get a foot in with trad climbing in Canberra these days, but I barely have time to climb anymore, let alone teach anything to anyone.

There's a bit of a scene of psyched young trad climbers forming up, which is awesome to see. Not sure how you'd get involved, but training at Mountain Strong might be a start?

Duang Daunk
20-May-2021
1:01:20 PM
On 20-May-2021 One Day Hero wrote:
>You must have skipped the bit where he's looking for someone who's "fun".
>
>I sympathize with how tricky it must be to get a foot in with trad climbing
>in Canberra these days, but I barely have time to climb anymore, let alone
>teach anything to anyone.
>
>There's a bit of a scene of psyched young trad climbers forming up, which
>is awesome to see. Not sure how you'd get involved, but training at Mountain
>Strong might be a start?

You're too modest ODH bro. I have it on good authority from bros Simey an Shortman that you're one of the most fungi err fun guys they know, but bro Stuey suggested the thought was prolly right with the first impulse after reflecting on the Clint's Stradie Tyro trip and observing peeps hygiene standards in humid conditions first hand.

Sounds like bro ajmit3 just dodged a bullet.
Visions of being sandbagged onto runout Booroomba slab terror-tory swirling-
Though if ajmit3 could hack that, then he'd save a fortune on buying gear!

There are 4 messages in this topic.

 

Home | Guide | Gallery | Tech Tips | Articles | Reviews | Dictionary | Forum | Links | About | Search
Chockstone Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | Landscape Photos Australia

Please read the full disclaimer before using any information contained on these pages.



Australian Panoramic | Australian Coast | Australian Mountains | Australian Countryside | Australian Waterfalls | Australian Lakes | Australian Cities | Australian Macro | Australian Wildlife
Landscape Photo | Landscape Photography | Landscape Photography Australia | Fine Art Photography | Wilderness Photography | Nature Photo | Australian Landscape Photo | Stock Photography Australia | Landscape Photos | Panoramic Photos | Panoramic Photography Australia | Australian Landscape Photography | High Country Mountain Huts | Mothers Day Gifts | Gifts for Mothers Day | Mothers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Mothers Day | Wedding Gift Ideas | Christmas Gift Ideas | Fathers Day Gifts | Gifts for Fathers Day | Fathers Day Gift Ideas | Ideas for Fathers Day | Landscape Prints | Landscape Poster | Limited Edition Prints | Panoramic Photo | Buy Posters | Poster Prints